mardi 3 février 2015

Uppercase Magazine 24



Just received my Uppercase issue, it's fabulous! And besides the fact that one of my quilt is in it, it's almost all about textile, you'll love it!

Je viens de recevoir ma copie du magazine Uppercase, c'est fabuleux! Et à part le fait qu'un de mes quilts y figure, ce numéro tourne presque uniquement autour du textile, vous allez adorer!

All about feed sacks...

Tout sur les "feed sacks"...


Discover Carolyn Friedlander, her beautiful quilts, her immaculate studio...

Découvrez Carolyn Friedlander, ses très beaux quilts et son atelier immaculé...


Hand weaving and macramé are back in trend!...
Le tissage à la main et le macramé sont de nouveau à la pointe!...


Some new books, tons of information to go check on the internet...
De nouveaux livres, des tonnes d'infos à aller chercher sur internet...


Bright colors or grey and dark, you'll find something for you... 115 pages...
Des couleurs vives ou du gris et du foncé, vous trouverez quelque chose qui vous plaira...115 pages...



6 commentaires

  1. Congratulation in beeing in this issue with your quilt.
    Edith

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Que dire de plus ... Toutes mes félicitations ...

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Love the photo of your quilt! I'm waiting for my copy to arrive.
    Lois

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. So great to see your quilt in there! I received my copy. As soon as I can tear myself off the sewing machine I'll make a cup of tea and indulge with it. Thanks for introducing this magazine to us.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Congratulations :) Looks like a terrific publication.

    RépondreSupprimer

On Instagram

© Mary & Patch. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.