mercredi 20 février 2013

Hand Quilting




I started some hand quilting again! I like it a lot, but a painful shoulder complication doesn't allow me to quilt much. 10 minutes here, 10 minutes there, in May, when I'll have a personal exhibition in Briançon, France, the quilt "Epices II" will be ready!

J'ai recommencé du quilting à la main! J'aime beaucoup matelasser à la main, mais une complication douloureuse de l'épaule ne me permet pas d'en faire beaucoup. Alors 10min ici, 10 min là, en mai, lorsque j'aurai une exposition personnelle à Briançon, en France, le quilt "Epices II" sera prêt!



Linking to WIP, Freshly Pieced and My Creative Space
Lien vers WIP, Freshly Pieced et My Creative Space.

7 commentaires

  1. The quilting and pattern on your quilt are just lovely! Such organic shapes I love it. I hope your shoulder feels better!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Beautiful quilt. Very nice quilting! Keep at it in spite of your shoulder injury. It looks wonderful!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. So many fun prints and colours! Your work is innovative and playful. I love doing a little hand quilting too, it adds another dimension to a piece.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Wow! this is just beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. It looks great, this motif is so eclectic, I'm becoming a big fan of it. And I love the colors and the movement, too!

    RépondreSupprimer

On Instagram

© Mary & Patch. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.