mercredi 18 juillet 2012

Summer activity

Wooden flower / Fleur en bois




Early this summer, I wrote this post and showed a wooden flower my husband had carved out of a stick of wood. On popular demand (Thanks Pam!) I made a very short video to show you how to make it. Careful with the pocket knife! Only for adults!

J'ai écrit cet article et montré une fleur en bois que mon mari a sculpté. Pour répondre à la demande, voici une petite vidéo montrant comment faire. Attention avec le canif, pour adultes seulement!


Fleur en bois / Wooden flower from Mary Col on Vimeo.

7 commentaires

  1. Merci! Merci! Lovely! Your husband makes this look so easy even though I know it takes much practice to be able to carve these flowers so well. But I am determined to learn.

    I could see immediately that your sweet heart has the hands and heart of an artist.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. bravo l'artiste !!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I really want to learn how to do this. Thanks for the video! It really helps!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I would like to order and email me hazeltenn58@gmail.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I was carving these back in 1996. The type of wood used gives different results. :)

    RépondreSupprimer

On Instagram

© Mary & Patch. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.