vendredi 13 avril 2012

Hi!

Hi everyone! I'm back from a three weeks trip in China and shall share pictures with you soon. For the time being, I want to share what made me laugh out loud today! The TNT Channel launch!


Bonjour tout le monde! Je suis de retour d'un voyage de trois semaines en Chine et partagerai bientôt quelques photos. Mais pour l'instant je veux vous montrer ce qui m'a fait rire aux éclats ce matin! La TV TNT fait fort pour sa pub!


1 commentaire

  1. OMG! This was so funny I was nearly falling out of my chair! Brilliant work or comedy. Thank you so much for sharing it thin morning.

    AND Welcome Back! You did such a great job of keeping us all up to date with posts, I almost forgot you were absent!

    RépondreSupprimer

On Instagram

© Mary & Patch. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.